Maintain, Don’t Gain this holiday season

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

And if you ate a little bit more than you planned, don’t fret!  One day is not going to derail you from your goals, so keeping going!

The best thing to do today is exercise and get right back on your healthy eating program.

Start the day with a nutritious breakfast and some movement, and you’ll feel much better and re-energized to reach your goals and have a healthy December!

My motto for the holidays is always:

Be good 80% of the time so you can enjoy the other 20% of the time with your favorite holiday goodies!

80 20 rule

And I will admit, I have trouble following this rule on Thanksgiving and around Christmas.  But together, we can encourage and support each other to be the best we can be during the holiday season!

Join me on the “Maintain, Don’t Gain” December Challenge so we can avoid the holiday weight gain while still enjoying our favorite holiday treats!

Who’s with me?

Maintain, Don't Gain

 

Advertisements

3 responses to “Maintain, Don’t Gain this holiday season

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s